The right fit, in person — today and tomorrow.
Finding the right person to trust with your hard earned savings is, for most people, similar to finding the right doctor. The majority of our clients found us as a result of their friends or trusted colleagues’ recommendations. Referrals are the ultimate compliment of our service and our greatest way to share what we do.
All members of our retirement team live in the community and prefer face-to-face meetings with you, your family, and other trusted members of your financial savings team. We have the flexibility to use the best-rated products and services in the industry, take the time to explain every investment option, and set up a regular meeting schedule to monitor progress and changes. We are your partner in planning for your financial well-being — and will be here for you, in person, all along the way.
Click through our approach below to see how we can help you get started today.
Our first meeting is a very important one. This is when we begin to get to know each other and to catalog your list of “must have” and “want to have” financial goals. We will then go through and prioritize each. Next, we will assess your tolerance for risk, making sure to consider true life scenarios—like a market correction of 10%, to determine what asset mix may be most appropriate for your risk tolerance and time horizon.
Once we have captured all of this information, and are in agreement, we have a true, active financial plan to begin to take action on.
Once we have agreed on an active financial plan, our job is to put together a personalized strategy for you. In doing so we will:
- Examine your assets, risk tolerance, and time horizons
- Conduct a policy assessment on any insurance you may already own to analyze coverage and identify gaps
- Use a capital needs analysis to determine your immediate, intermediate and long-term cash needs — and figure out how much life insurance may be right for you
- Canvas the providers and carriers to determine which investments and insurance may be the best fit to accomplish your financial plan given your time line, risk tolerance, future income needs, and overall fee structure impact
Once we have completed your personalized strategy, we will meet again and review in detail how each program and investment may achieve our prioritized goals in your active financial plan. We will take as much time as is needed in this step, and we will not move forward until there is understanding and agreement on every part of the strategy.
Once in agreement, our office will generate the necessary paperwork and we will meet again to walk you through the signatures required to complete the applications.
Once the strategy has been set in motion, we’ll continuously monitor your progress to make sure you stay on track. And while we welcome meetings and calls at any time, we strongly encourage our clients to meet with us at least once a year to conduct a complete review. During this time, we will:
- Review activity and any life changes since the last meeting
- Discuss any concerns or questions
- Review goals and any change in goals
- Discuss financial analysis and asset allocation
- Perform investment and insurance review
- Determine next steps
Top ten ways to prepare for retirement.
The average American spends 20 years in retirement, yet less than half of the population has calculated the amount of savings they will need. While it can be an intimidating concept to prepare for, there are definitive steps you can take to get you started.
Finding the right resources.
Make sure to take advantage of some of the great retirement resources we’ve compiled in one location just for you.